Powerful fax services on demand
Full fax server functionality on a hosted RightFax platform
- Market-leading fax server technology
- Search-enabled fax content accessible from any search engine
- Cost effective (pay only for usage)
- Keep existing fax numbers and migrate fax machines to desktop
- Scalable to meet required fax volumes
- Industry standard encryption
- Integration into third party applications
- Automatically route faxes to the correct person or business application
- Compliance – full audit trail; fax movement history
- Eliminate capital costs and software fees
Faxster, from Vox Telecom, offers the full functionality of RightFax as a “cloud” solution. Unlike most fax-to-email providers that offer premium rate fax receiving only, Faxster offers customers a solution to all their faxing requirements – desktop fax-to-email, MFP migration and integration to back-end business systems such as ERP, call centre and others.
Why use fax?
Fax still remains the most effective option for delivering critical documents such as purchase orders, invoices, statements and application forms. Fax is a secure point-to-point solution that is universal, traceable (audit trail) and cost effective.
Why implement an integrated fax strategy across your whole organisation?
Faxes are critical business documents, which means you need them timeously routed to the right person or system for fast processing. The content must be easily accessible, completely secure and have comprehensive audit trails to protect the confidential information. While fax-toemail offers an invaluable service, it does not meet these requirements. Faxster offers convenient and secure integration between desktop, MFP and application faxing. By using Faxster, critical business documents are intelligently routed to the desired business person or application with detailed audit trails. Fax content is search- enabled for search engine retrieval, and documents can be archived for future access. Faxster is the complete business fax solution.
FaxsterLite Inbound fax-to-email FREE ? using Telkom 086x fax-to-email number range Search and retrieve fax content Faxes are typically static images which cannot be searched. Faxster reads (OCR) every fax Faxster - additional to FaxsterLite features Additional number ranges Outbound desktop fax sending Intelligent fax routing Document management BulkFax Application Fax (See Application product sheet for more information) Integrate Faxster with back-office applications Archiving Store years and years of faxes protect their privacy find and copy them on request and retain them until they expire
Benefits of Faxster
- Inbound faxes are FREE of charge.
- No setup or monthly fees.
- Every individual with an email address can have a fax number.
- No staff needed to manage the solution.
- No software or hardware is required.
- Fax numbers can be kept for life, even if individuals or companies move.
- Faxes remain confidential as they are delivered directly to the email address.
- Telkom fax lines can be freed up or used as voice lines.
- Fax-enable any back office application without installing fax software on your premises.
- Add fax to your unified communications solution.
- Find and retrieve faxes easily.
Faxster eliminates the need for fax servers, fax machines and related infrastructure. As a fully hosted service, you can offload your IT team from the entire fax function while aligning fax services with the business goals of your enterprise.
Reliability, scalability and business continuity are assured through the fault tolerant configuration of the hosted server collective, providing 24/7/365 reliability.
Auditing and tracking
Fax is a real-time point to point communication technology, and provides an integrated, simple, and secure way to send and receive non-repudiable documents, with a full system audit trail.
- Fax archival – record all inbound and outbound fax transactions.
- Notifications – receive customised notification options and verification of document transmission and receipt
- Reporting – log, record, and provide audit trail of faxes.
A minimum monthly fee is offset against usage.
Search and retrieve fax content
As a static image, one of the main benefits of fax documents is that they are legally binding because they are tamper-proof and fully secure. This normally means that faxes are near-impossible to search, however, with Faxster’s cutting-edge Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology, all faxes become completely searchable, via any search engine. The content in each fax is referenced and can be searched for and found as easily as content in emails and text documents.